Please find below all details to prepare your final short paper submission:
The deadline for the camera-ready paper is April 18th, 2008.
In order to prepare your camera-ready paper, remember to:
1. Take into consideration the reviewers comments.
2. Follow the Springer Guidelines for Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes with 5 (five) pages.
3. Remove the page numbers of the paper.
4. Figures are printed in black and white. If you use coloured figures, make sure that they are also legible in black and white.
What do you have to send us before April 18th?
1. Send a email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
As subject use your Paper ID.
As content of the E-Mail please provide the following data:
A) Title of your paper
B) 1st author as surname, first name (comma separated)
C) 2nd author as surname, first name (comma separated)
D) ... author as surname, first name (comma separated)
E) Main Contact E-Mail Address for Springer (see below, point 3)
Attach a zip file containing your final paper in PDF format and the
source material (Latex with all the associated style files, special fonts and eps or bib files, or Word or rtf files).
2. Send the Springer copyright form; signed! :)
Send a fax to EuroiTV Proceedings: +43 (0)662 6389 – 4800 or via e-mail to email@example.com
Title of the Book/Volume/Conference: EuroITV 2008
Volume Editors: Manfred Tscheligi, Marianna Obrist and Artur Lugmayr
Download the pdf of the Springer copyright form.
3. Mid of May Springer will contact you for a final approval of your paper using an email address from India. Please make sure that this email is not filtered out and that someone has access to the email of the main contact author provided above.
Remember that one of the authors has to register for the conference. The deadline for the early registration is May 15th, 2008. Please use the Online Registration System.